- Begging, 2017
I need to raise $500 for homeless services so I can join a Zen street retreat.
- How I'm Preparing For Sickness, Old Age, And Death
Easily write a will, health proxy, and advance directive, and talk about death with strangers.
- Invitation to a Zen Street Retreat, July 2017
Join me and Genro Roshi for a four-day meditation retreat on the streets of NYC.
- Memorial Day Dharma Talk
My father-in-law is a soldier and my mother is a peace activist. Buddha's Middle Way allows us both to honor veterans and to oppose war.
- Kansho's Shuso Hossen
March 19, 2017. Our annual ceremony in which a Zen student gives his first dharma talk.
- Handling Fear and Confusion with Faith and Strength
In the first weeks of the Trump regime, my methods for fulfilling my Bodhisattva mission
- The Village Zendo's Winter Retreat
December 2016. Our meditation retreat in Garrison, NY.
- Village Zendo at the NYC Women's March
January 21, 2017. Enkyo Roshi and members of my Zen temple at the post-inaugural march.
- Joshin Sensei at Year-End Sesshin
A teacher at the Village Zendo, during our retreat in Garrison, NY.
- Ordination Ceremony for Doji at the Village Zendo
October 9, 2016. Anne Doji Reigeluth's Tokudo ceremony, in which her head was shaved and she became a priest of the Village Zendo.