I'm A. Jesse Jiryu Davis, a staff engineer at MongoDB in New York City.
Here's my speaking schedule.
- libbson and libmongoc, the MongoDB C Driver libraries.
- Motor: A full-featured non-blocking MongoDB driver for Tornado.
- PyMongo: I help maintain the standard MongoDB driver for Python.
- GreenletProfiler: A performance profiler that groks greenlets and Gevent.
- The queue implementation and an optimization to getaddrinfo in
asyncioin the Python standard library.
- Locks and queues for the Python Tornado async framework.
- A bugfix to Python's threading module.
- Concurrent getaddrinfo in Python on BSD.
- Co-author with Guido van Rossum of the "Web Crawler With asyncio Coroutines" chapter in 500 Lines or Less, the fourth book in the Architecture of Open Source Applications series.
- Contributor to The Definitive Guide to MongoDB.
- Contributor to Lion's Roar: Ordinary Zen, If Siddhartha Didn’t Leave Home, Steve Jobs.
I'm a Zen student at the Village Zendo.
Unless you're a recruiter.
I look like this: