- Justin von Bujdoss
The director of chaplaincy and staff wellness for NYC department of corrections, and a teacher of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Why did Master Rinzai slap Jo?
A monk asked Master Rinzai about the essence of Buddhism, and Rinzai slapped him. Why?
- Yuuka's Shuso Hossen
A ceremony in which Elena Yuuka Taurke gave her first Zen talk and engaged the community in dharma combat, at the Village Zendo.
- Further Reading About What To Expect When You're Expiring
Links related to my PyTennessee 2018 talk about Python object destructors.
- Video: Writing Winning Proposals for Tech Conferences
For PyLadies, I gave a webinar about CFPs, as part of the Global Diversity CFP Day. Watch the video for my tips about launching your speaking career.
- The Real Shit Stick
Unmon said that Buddha is a dry shit stick. Why? Where is Buddha in this regular, shitty, unsatisfactory experience?
- Three Ways To Start Your Public Speaking Career On February 3
Three public-speaking workshops: Global Diversity CFP Day workshops in NYC and online, plus my coach Melissa Collom's three-hour workshop.
- Embed Interns In Your Team, Don't Assign Them Science Fair Projects
Interns are much more likely to succeed if they work as regular team members, doing a real professional's daily work.
- Winter Meditation Retreat.
December 30, 2017. The Village Zendo's year-end sesshin at the Garrison Institute in New York.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.9.2
Fixes a mistake that causes a compile error in a macro definition.