Links to further reading related to my talk "Eventually Correct: Testing Async Apps", about testing asynchronous Tornado code.
- Video of the talk from PyCon 2015.
- Screencast of the same content, perhaps easier to follow than the talk.
- A writeup of the talk, plus a bonus level that uses an asynchronous coroutine as a test method.
- Example code from my talk.
- Tornado's testing documentation.
- Tornado's coroutine guide.
- Refactoring Tornado Coroutines.
- Testing (asyncio) coroutines with pytest by Stefan Scherfke.
- Smooth McGroove's a capella remix of the Super Mario Bros 2 music!
Plus, stay tuned for the next book in the Architecture of Open Source Applications series. It will be called "500 Lines or Less", and my chapter is devoted to the implementation of coroutines in asyncio and Python 3.