MotorConnection Has Been Renamed MotorClient
As it was foretold, so has it come to pass. The omens all are satisfied, the prophecy fulfilled.
Last month I wrote about PyMongo renaming its main classes from
MongoClient and from
MongoReplicaSetClient. For consistency, I promised to rename Motor's main classes, too: from
MotorClient and from
MotorReplicaSetClient. Now I've done so.
- Obviously, anywhere you refer to
MotorReplicaSetConnection, replace it with
- More subtly, if you use the
sync_connectionmethod, that's changed to
I've updated this blog to run on the latest version of Motor, you can see the commit here.