- Choosing the Adventurous Route: The Career Path for Non-Managers
Video of my PyTennessee 2019 keynote, about making the most of a lifetime as a coder.
- Choosing the Adventurous Route: Resources
Links to articles and papers I mention in my PyTennessee talk about the career path for coders.
- Please Vote for My ConFoo Proposals
I have some ideas to share at ConFoo 2019 in Montréal. Vote for me!
- Motor 2.0
Add multi-document transactions, delete a bunch of old methods and drop MongoDB 2.6.
- Further Reading About What To Expect When You're Expiring
Links related to my PyTennessee 2018 talk about Python object destructors.
- Video: Writing Winning Proposals for Tech Conferences
For PyLadies, I gave a webinar about CFPs, as part of the Global Diversity CFP Day. Watch the video for my tips about launching your speaking career.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.9.2
Fixes a mistake that causes a compile error in a macro definition.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.9.1
Revert an incompatible change to a macro definition, fix an off-by-one bug in regexes.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.9.0
Support for new MongoDB 3.6 features like change streams and retryable writes.
- Motor 1.2.0
Adds change streams, causal consistency, retryable writes, and more. Drops Python 2.6, MongoDB 2.4, and Tornado 3.