- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.8.0
Enable network compression on Windows and use select() there, fix a rare crash in libbson.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.7.0
Updated JSON-BSON codec, more resilient network layer, convenient linking.
- The Noisiest Block in the Neighborhood: Analyzing NYC Data with Mongolite
Use R, MongoDB, and the new R driver to visualize Lower East Side noise complaints
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.6.1
Fix localThresholdMS parsing, a crash in mongoc_cursor_destroy, and an interesting failure on MIPS
- Monitoring MongoDB Driver Events In Motor
Motor 1.0 added a monitoring feature so you can log what it does. Here's how to use the feature.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.6.0
A new JSON parser, native GSSAPI on Windows, and overhauled docs.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.4
Fixes a bug in cursor iteration with readConcern.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.3
Fixes bugs in Windows TLS, building with MinGW or on FreeBSD, and complex queries.
- Two Dramatic Performances About getaddrinfo
The BSD Now podcast and BSD Synergy channel did lively readings of my getaddrinfo story.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.1
Crash on NUMA, better errors from auth, OpenSSL build fixes.