Links to more information about my MongoDB World talk, “Smart Strategies for Resilient MongoDB Applications”.
- My article “How To Write Resilient MongoDB Applications” covers the same material.
- I screencasted this talk and captioned it.
- The Server Discovery and Monitoring Spec describes how MongoDB drivers react to network errors and detect failovers.
- Black Pipe Testing validates your networked application is resilient and correct.
- The MongoDB Manual describes a two-phase commit method.
- Resources about the Server Discovery And Monitoring Spec will help you understand how drivers respond robustly to network errors.