- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.6.1
Fix localThresholdMS parsing, a crash in mongoc_cursor_destroy, and an interesting failure on MIPS
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.6.0
A new JSON parser, native GSSAPI on Windows, and overhauled docs.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.4
Fixes a bug in cursor iteration with readConcern.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.3
Fixes bugs in Windows TLS, building with MinGW or on FreeBSD, and complex queries.
- Two Dramatic Performances About getaddrinfo
The BSD Now podcast and BSD Synergy channel did lively readings of my getaddrinfo story.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.1
Crash on NUMA, better errors from auth, OpenSSL build fixes.
- Making getaddrinfo Concurrent in Python On Mac OS and BSD
How I discovered the ancient secrets of BSD wizards and slew a mutex troll.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.0
MongoDB 3.4 support, topology-change monitoring, and Decimal128 support.
- The Saga of Concurrent DNS: My Article in the MongoDB Engineering Journal
In the MongoDB Engineering Journal I sing the ballad of my quest: making getaddrinfo concurrent on CPython.
- Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.4.2
Fixes two bugs in "minPoolSize" logic.